Thursday, January 10, 2008

IIPM, ADMISSIONS FOR NEW DELHI & GURGAON BRANCHES

IIPM, ADMISSIONS
FOR
NEW DELHI & GURGAON BRANCHES


DELHI * MUMBAI * BANGALORE * CHENNAI * PUNE * HYDERABAD * AHMEDABAD * GURGAON




IIPM Dean, Professor Arindam Chaudhuri
“The IIPM education, faculty, global exposure and industry interface was always superior… now the placements are also catching up!!

Dare to Think Beyond the IIMs”

Management Guru and Economist, Arindam Chaudhuri, on IIPM




IIPM CLASS OF ’08 PLACEMENTS HAVE JUST BEGUN!!

Rs. 16,00,000/- P.A.
For 35+ STUDENTS
70+


INTERNATIONAL
PLACEMENTS
Rs. 5,00,000/- plus


AVERAGE PACKAGE
1300+ NATIONAL PLACEMENTS


For 2007 campus placements we had 64 international Placements… For the class of 2008 we hope to touch 150 International Placement (as promised to our students two years back)!! As on 8Th January the score is 71!!


Keep watching out this space as we fulfill our promise!!


APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR IIPM’s


36th Full Time Programme
In Planning & Entrepreneurship

MBA Degree*
Eligibility: 20years and above


29th Full Time Programme
In Planning & entrepreneurship

BBA Degree*
Eligibility: 17years and above



FREE Study tour to EUROPE/other developed nations for 2-3 weeks Inclusive of Industry visits for all IIPM, India students

FREE LAPTOPS for all IIPM, India students

COLLECT YOUR FREE PROSPECTUS (IN PERSON OR BY POST) FROM IIPM OFFICE TODAY ITSELF.

THE INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PLANNING & MANAGEMENT

NEW DELHI ADMISSIONS: IIPM Corporate Office, D-4, Level-4, Rectangle-1, Behind Select City Walk, Saket, New Delhi-110017.

and

IIPM, Level-0, IIPM Campus, Satbari, Chandan Haula, Chattarpur Road, New Delhi - 110074.

GURGAON ADMISSIONS: IIPM Tower-1, Building No. 29, Sector-32, Gurgaon-122001

E-mail : info@iipm.edu ; http://www.iipm.edu/


WHAT WE TEACH TODAY OTHERS ADOPT TOMORROW


Post Graduate/Under Graduate Degree in Management. IIPM conducts it’s own programmes in Planning & Entrepreneurship ( a non professional, non Technical course) and does not teach any foreign institute’s courses. International Management Institute, Europe awards its globally renowned degrees in recognition of excellence of IIPM’ programme. The Degrees are conferred by IMI & do not come under the purview of AICTE, UGC or other state acts.


Read these article :-
B-schooled in India, Placed Abroad (Print Version)
IIPM in Financial times (Print Version)
IIPM makes business education truly global

For More IIPM Info, Visit below mentioned IIPM articles.
IIPM, GURGAON
IIPM - Admission Procedure
IIPM Ranked No. 1 B-School In Global Exposre - Zee...
Detail of all IIPM branches
IIPM 3-year full-time Integrated (MBA BBA) Programme
IIPM 2-year full time Programme (leading to the award of the MBA degree from IMI)
B-schools expect higher rate of campus placements this year



Share/Bookmark

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want to be a part of IIPM family by doing MBA from this institute , please kindly inform on arjunp_1985@sify.com

Unknown said...

trying to get in touch at IIPM Delhi office but no number i reachable...........

sudhir shah said...

how to get admission in iipm pls inform me

gagandeep said...

hi.my name is gagandeep singh sachdeva.please can u detailed me how to get admission in iipm.i have enclosed my contact below
email-nesa_68@yahoo.com
cell-09872160470
i am looking forward for your reply.

gagandeep said...

hi.my name is gagandeep singh sachdeva.please can u detailed me how to get admission in iipm.i have enclosed my contact below
email-nesa_68@yahoo.com
cell-09872160470
i am looking forward for your reply.

Fan of Prof. Arindam Chaudhuri said...

If you want to know about the admission procedure and fee structure of IIPM , Pls send the mail..

at

info@iipm.edu

karandeep said...

want to be a bright student of ur univercity

Unknown said...

Indian Institute of planning and management (IIPM) gives practical approach towards your future business......its a very good and prestigious institute..

Sushant Sharma said...

Hi,
My self Kumar Sushant working with software company for more then 2 yrs. I have done M.Tech from BIT Mesra, Ranchi in 2006.
I want to join the Executive MBA program. Please send me information about this program on my email id: kuamrsushant@yahoo.com.
I need to know the eligibility criteria, fee of the course do i need to score of GMAT or CAT.
Please reply me as soon as possible.
Regards,
Kumar Sushant
+9873589230

Unknown said...

Hi,
My self Padmakar Pagare working with newspaper printing company for 3 yrs as electrical engineer. I have done BE from Govt college of engineering, Aurangabad,Maharashtra.
I want to join the Executive MBA program and two yr program(i need to select one) Please send me information about these programs on
my e mail id , ppagare@gmail.com.com.
I need to know the eligibility criteria, fee of the course do i need to score of GMAT or CAT.
Please reply me as soon as possible.
Regards,
padmakar pagare
+9867877566

Unknown said...

Hi,
My self Padmakar Pagare working with newspaper printing company for 3 yrs as electrical engineer. I have done BE from Govt college of engineering, Aurangabad,Maharashtra.
I want to join the Executive MBA program and two yr program(i need to select one) Please send me information about these programs on
my e mail id , ppagare@gmail.com.com.
I need to know the eligibility criteria, fee of the course do i need to score of GMAT or CAT.
Please reply me as soon as possible.
Regards,
padmakar pagare
+9867877566

Unknown said...

Hi,
My self Padmakar Pagare working with newspaper printing company for 3 yrs as electrical engineer. I have done BE from Govt college of engineering, Aurangabad,Maharashtra.
I want to join the Executive MBA program and two yr program(i need to select one) Please send me information about these programs on
my e mail id , ppagare@gmail.com.com.
I need to know the eligibility criteria, fee of the course do i need to score of GMAT or CAT.
Please reply me as soon as possible.
Regards,
padmakar pagare
+9867877566

Anonymous said...

Hi
my name is Sapan Palta.please can u detailed me how to get admission in iipm.
E-Mail : sapan1583@yahoo.co.in

Unknown said...

Sir
I m BSc(Bio.)passed in 2002.
My MAT Score =497.50 May 2009. what I elgible for MBA add. in IIPM.
My work exp.=6yrs. And what about fees structure in detail.

Unknown said...

hi myself bindiya me yt completed ma software engg nd awaiting fr final year results soo will u plz tell me dat can i enroll fr mba the grad. is compulsory fr dis.. plz explain me wts d criteria fr dis

Unknown said...

sujatha here

sir,
i scored 563.5 in sep mat09. to get into iipm wat v have to do? m i eligible ?

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

The writer of respected-business-school.blogspot.com has written a superior article. I got your point and there is nothing to argue about. It is like the following universal truth that you can not disagree with: Flight deals continue to be reported without taxes included, even though everyone hates this I will be back.

Anonymous said...

Hi, My name is Humy.
And i want to do my MBA from IIPM.
Please inform me how to join your institute.
Presently, i have given exams for graduation 2nd year.
Inform me on capriconHumy18@gmail.com.
Thank you.......

Anonymous said...

hi.my name is Nupur Agarwal.I m pursuing bca from VSICS affiliated from Kanpur university sir,plz inform me all the details of college along with d fees structure,eligibility and
placement for admission in MBA. for campus in delhi,gurguon ,dehradun on my id Nupur.naman@gmail.com. also tell me the hostel facility if available.admission is direct,or by CAT/MAT or UPTU.plz kindly tell me all the details

mitesh gupta said...

Hii,my self mitesh gupta,i want to doo bba from iipm,pls inform me how to tak adm in your prestigious inst....